Skip to content
-Conducting an analytical review of business performance and preparing performance measurement reports on a regular basis
– Knowledge and familiarity with all departments and branches of the company, sections, nature and work of each department.
Ensuring that the work performed by the employee aligns with his job description.
– Communicate with employees and prepare a report showing their current work, writing down the work steps in detail and documenting them
– Supervising the process of receiving and handing over tasks in the company
– Supervising ensuring that the contacts that the employee deals with in the company are documented in a special record prepared for that on the system
– Reviewing and evaluating systems, procedures and policies and ensuring their alignment with the current situation
Communicate with employees, take their opinions and evaluate their tasks to identify areas in which the company’s operations can be made more efficient.
-Conducting pre-implementation system audits to determine if the systems and programs under development will operate as planned.
Maintaining the confidentiality of all information that can be obtained during work between the various departments and divisions of the company
– Finding errors and gaps in the operations that are carried out in the company, if any, and finding appropriate solutions to confront them.
– Develop corrective actions, solutions and improvements.
– Apply the rules of public safety and occupational health.
-Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or Management or equivalent as a minimum.
-1-2 Years Experience in the same field.
error: Content is protected !!