Job title: BMS Project Engineer
Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: Project Manager
1. Provide support for all the automation projects (BMS, SCADA, and DCS).
2. Automation panels testing.
3. Site commissioning.
4. Automation systems programing (BMS, SCADA, and DCS).
5. Documentation for quality, FAT, SAT, and O&M manuals.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechatronics Engineering
• Professional experience:
0 – 2 year of experience in a similar role
– Experience with BMS, PLCs programming, network setup and commissioning.
– Advanced Level with Microsoft Office.
– Python programming language is a plus.
– Candidate must possess a valid driver’s license – manual.
– Perfect command in English and Arabic (written, spoken, and understanding)
>>How to apply?
if you are interested and see yourself as a qualified candidate for this position, please send your CV to this email:HR@samengineering.com with a cover letter and a subject of BMS Project Engineer.