3D BIM Mechanical Engineer
Mission/Core of Purpose of the Job:
Develop and produce BIM and engineering products as per the tasks assigned by the Assistant Discipline Leads.
– Conduct Shop Drawings preparations for Mechanical Systems.
– Analyze and Review technical information.
– Produce Information Models as per the Project/Company standards.
– Coordinate Information Models as per the Engineering best practices and local/international codes, as required.
– Review, audit and quality check Information Models.
Prepare content for technical reports, including narratives, calculations and illustrations.
- Education: BSc, MSc in Mechanical Engineering.
- Software Literacy: BIM tools, MS Office Suite.
- Experience: 1 year to 5 years
- Knowledge: Drafting, Design, Engineering.
- Skills: Analytical and Logical Thinking, Attention to Detail, Commitment, Organization, Problem Solving, Stress Management, Teamwork, Time Management.
- Behavioural Qualities: Goal setting, Passion for work, Continuous Development, Resilience, Situational Judgment.