An industrial engineer and a chemical engineer are required to work
We are seeking a highly analytical and experienced Supply and Demand Planner to join our logistics/ Supply Chain team. As a Demand and Supply Planner, you will be working directly under the Supply Chain/Logistics Manager where you will keep track of Sales Order, inventory, Production, anticipate demand, to ensure production continuity, fulfill Market orders on time and identify and anticipate market trends.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, logistics, or a related field.
• At least 1-2 years of experience working in Planning, supply chain management (Preferably in Pharmaceutical Industry)
• Detailed knowledge of Planning and inventory management.
• Advanced mathematical, statistical and analytical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to report and present long- and short-term plans related to Master Business Plans.
• Excellent Computer skills.
• Very good English Language (written and spoken)
Na’ur 851831 Jordan
Please send your updated resume to the following email address: