مطلوب مهندس زراعي او بيئي للعمل لدى صندوق الأردني لتنمية البشريه
تعلن مؤسسة جهد عن حاجتها الى :
Job Title: Program Technical Officer
Report To: Program Coordinator
Contract Type: Limited Contract- projects based
Start of Assignment: Immediately
BACKGROUND INFORMATION– JOB SPECIFIC
JOHUD is one of the oldest and widest NGOs in Jordan, with a unique national footprint and community links, stemming from more than 44 years of working from and with local communities, in cooperation with regional and international donors, governmental and private sector entities, and civil society organizations. However, it is our presence at the community level and the historic relationships that we have within these communities that define JOHUD as an organization.
Under the overall guidance of the Program Coordinator, the Program Technical Officer will contribute to Natural Resources Management Program management and development, particularly through supporting current and upcoming activities.
The successful candidate must be able to undertake independently the following tasks:Project Management:
· Assists with the implementation of program activities.
· Works closely with assigned team to ensure activities are implemented according to operational plans and budgets.
· Participates in Monitoring, Tracking and Evaluating projects technically and financially.
· Provides technical support in the development and dissemination of communications tools, materials, reports, and papers.
· Ensures projects implementation adheres to JOHUD strategy and remains technically sound.
· Writes and edits technical reports and documents.
· Works with logistic and procurement department for procurement of needed goods/services.
· Works collaboratively with team members to mobilize internal resources.
· Conducts analysis of program implementation to identify areas for improvement and propose appropriate technical strategy and guidelines.
· Prepares reports and papers summarizing project results.
· Delivers presentations at professional meetings and conferences.
· Contributes to the drafting process of proposals technically and financially.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Environment, Agriculture, Water or a related field.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
· 5 years of project management and related experience.
· Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
· Solid understanding of Green Economy and Social Entrepreneurship, with a focus on joint management and gender issues.
· Good experience in participatory assessment and monitoring, data processing or analysis and computer experience, training, facilitation and communication skills, and M&E design experience.
· Experience in identifying business expansion opportunities.
· Willingness to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders, especially primary stakeholders.· Willingness to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders, especially primary stakeholders.
· Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.