A career in our Management Consulting practice, within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities.
As a member of our team, you’ll help local and regional organizations, public and private, quickly become more effective. We manage their costs; better align people and process; support business growth to maintain or improve competitive edge and complete market assessment.
– Education: minimum of a Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering.
– Arabic and English languages excellent proficiency is mandatory.
– Advanced Microsoft office skills.
– Excellent client interaction and relationship skills as well as ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
– Ability to manage assignments within ambitious deadlines.
– Analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Efficient in communicating verbally and in writing.
– Ability to learn quickly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Conduct research including primary and secondary data collection.
– Participate in the documentations of business processes including Organization Design requirements
– Research Business Models and pursue proper operational metrics
– Conduct data analysis including sectorial economic analyses
– Conduct financial analysis.
– Analyze Business needs and Develop financial models.
– Develop solutions or alternatives to the current state.
– Conduct feasibility studies for businesses and solutions (Benefit-Cost Analysis)
– Developing reports and PowerPoint presentations.
Fresh graduates and Undergraduates are encouraged to apply.