مطلوب مهندس صناعي/كيميائي حديث التخرج للعمل لدى شركة طيبة لصناعات الغذائيه
teeba is looking for a Quality Associate to join our team
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Follow up on all parameters related to products’ food safety and quality and take necessary actions
• To develop, review and maintain processes and procedures to ensure compliance with international regulations/standards thereby improving business performance and achieving established business objectives.
• To follow up on the closure of customer complaints and issues reports with the results (local & Imported)
• To coordinate and participation in the internal audit of the departments
• To maintain legal/regulatory specifications and requirements ensuring that they are current, appropriate and fully compliant.
• To develop various audit systems
• To prepare training materials/awareness policies related to the Quality and Public Safety Department.
• Coordinate and follow up third parties related to Quality System
• To coordinate changes within the change management procedure
• To prepare and develop forms and procedures within the company’s department to ensure continuous improvement
• To Perform a periodic review and shares results with the administration every 6 months and coordinates meetings, reports, and minutes
• To manage the departments’ training on everything related to the Quality and Public Safety Department, in coordination with the Human Resources Department
• To ensure the continuous development and improvement of systems
• To manage the implementation and development of policies, systems, programs and strategies for occupational safety, health, and environmental protection in the company, and supervise and coordinate the application of periodic examinations of occupational and environmental safety and health systems.
• To oversee the development or documentation systems within the company
• To coordinate and monitor external audits
• To set plans and schedules for inspection, review, and training plan at the beginning of each year
• To manage and follow up on emergency plans for quality
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Industrial Engineering or any related field.
• 0-3 years of experience in a similar role
• Very good command of English Language (writing & speaking)
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• ISO 9001
• ISO 22000
NOTE: Having a car is a must.
Interested candidates can submit their CVs with “QA” as the email subject
Industrial Engineer Duties & responsibilities: Being an active member of the Engineering syndicate (نقابة المهندسين) Managing process documentation and preparing production reports. Designing production processes that…