Skip to content
We are seeking to hire procurement, and logistics officer in Amman Branch , and below is job description:
· Identification of all requirements in requisition for purchase issued by Contracts Department.
· Ensure that all potential suppliers are provided with identical information upon which the
· Quotations are given equal opportunity to meet the desired requirements.
· Negotiate the best payment terms and contract conditions, maintaining high level of integrity.
· Keep accurate records to justify the process and any other related decisions made in this regard.
· Issuance of Purchase order.
· Follow up All of PO’s
· Handle Delivery and inspection of items. Assist in Insurance claims, if any.
· Client acceptance/rejection, warranties and other related follow up matters with the supplier till completion of Project.
· Arrange and participate in meetings between suppliers and Company engineers and other personnel to facilitate standardization and economical procurement.
· Assist Tendering and Costing Department as required.
· Negotiate the prices of the shipments with the forwarders.
· Track shipments progress
· Register new shipping companies, forwarders, and clearance companies
· Follow up the clearance processes of the shipments.
· Manage the repair of equipment
· Verify, and submit invoices to Finance Department.
– Bachelor’s degree in logistics, or Industrial Engineering.
– Experience in the same field at least from 2 – 5 years
– S/he can join immediately
To apply, submit your resume in (Word/PDF format) to
, and mention in the subject the position ( procurement, and logistics officer)
error: Content is protected !!