We are looking for HSE Supervisor/ Specialist to join our team in Petra Food as below:
To manage Petra Food QHSE function by translating and cascading the company’s set strategies into short and long terms objectives, action plans and ensure effective implementation of such on a strategic and tactical levels in an effective and efficient manner.
To undertake the responsibility of Petra Food Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Occupational Health & Safety, Environment in addition to Food Safety systems, therefore assuring high quality products, elimination of health hazards and negative environmental impacts of operations, and hygienic safe to consume products.
Job Requirements and Technical Competencies:
– At least 3-5 years of experience in Occupational Health & Safety, Food Safety and Environment (QHSE).
– Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or any other related field.
– Quality Control & Assurance Techniques & Standards.
– Occupational Health & Safety Techniques & Standards.
– Food Safety Standards (HACCP, GMP, etc.)).
– Environmental Management systems.
– Computer Applications (MS Word, MS Excel).
– Presentation Skills and ability to use Power Point.
– Report Writing Skills.
– Statistical Analysis Techniques.
– Manufacturing process knowledge.
Interested candidates are welcome to share their CVs to the below E-mail Mentioning “HSE Supervisor/ Specialist “in the subject: