مطلوب مهندسين كهرباء /اتصالات حديثين التخرج للعمل لدى شركة زين
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate candidate to be part of Zain’s Engineering Department who will work on Designing, implementing, and administrating the IP/MPLS, IPRAN Network & the related network elements like IGWs, BNG, OLT, DDOS, WIFI Controller, CGN, network performance systems and caching systems. Tasks
including Operation and Support for Access/Core Elements & IP Services to satisfy Zain customer’s needs. In
In addition to handling network corrective/ preventive maintenance; carrying out troubleshooting, identifying
root causes, and providing solutions subsequently; ensuring optimal network performance. As well as
contributing to network expansion and development efforts to introduce new technologies or improve network
Main Responsibilities, will include but will not be limited to:
– Planning, designing, and optimizing, troubleshooting, and support of IP/MPLS, IPRAN Core, and IGWs which are Multivendor and Multi-access technologies.
– Capacity planning of IP/MPLS, IPRAN, IGWs, BNG, OLT, DDOS, WIFI Controller & CGN network (peering links/node/POP) based on traffic trend and marketing input.
– Designing traffic engineering and QoS for Zain services
– Creating standard configuration templates for new technologies.
– Designing and integrating the backhaul for all access technologies (ADSL, WiMAX, ETTx, FTTx, WIFI, 2G, 3G, 4G, CS/PS, VAS, and IT Networks).
– Planning, designing, implementing the enterprise projects, based on different types of VPN technologies such as but not limited to (L3VPN, L2VPN, and VPLS) and introducing new nodes/site and deployment of service related to the equipment on customer premises such as but not limited to routers, switches, and DSLAMs acting as MPLS CPEs.
– Integrating the IP core with multi-transmission backbone technologies (DWDM, SDH, MW).
– Designing, implementing and administrating the Network Protection solution; (DDoS solution).
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Communication Engineering or a related field.