مطلوب مهندس كهرباء حديث التخرج للعمل في عمان
Electrical Engineer Vacancy Job Application / Jordan Amman
Candidates must have knowledge of core electrical engineering concepts and have a minimum of 0-3 years of professional engineering experience. Any experience working in the telecom industry is a bonus.
As a successful candidate, you will:
• Participate in design, testing, and commissioning activities on various telecom power projects with a focus on electric power and battery applications.
• Collaborate with team members locally and remotely to accomplish project objectives.
• Develop and review design and engineering reports.
• Perform engineering studies using modeling software.
You bring to the role:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
• A minimum of 0-3 years of engineering experience.
• Experience involving electric power, power electronics, or multi-system integration.
• Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrate strong organizational skills, work well within a team, take direction from other senior staff members, be able to multi-task on a variety of work assignments, and meet deadlines.
• Solve unique problems through self-motivated learning and research.
• Familiarity with technical writing and drafting software tools.
The following skills/experience are must:
• Highly developed analytical skills and hands-on experience.
• Course work or professional experience in power electronics and PLCs.
• Field testing.
• Driving License.
مهندس كهرباء حديث التخرج جامعة اليرموك /كلية الحجاوي