The ideal candidate will oversee safe and proper manufacturing of the company’s products. In order to do this, the candidate will troubleshoot issues, ensure the efficient day to day operations of the production are, and coordinating a team of production employees to make sure that consistent and quality goods are constantly being produced.
• Supervising all production processes in all its stages and ensuring that they are proceeding in the correct manner, by distributing work to employees on a daily basis.
• Coordination with other departments and departments (engineering, warehouses, laboratories, materials) to ensure the effectiveness of the production process at the level of the production area and machinery.
• Record information on production effectiveness in terms of operating hours for each product, the quantities produced (daily and monthly) and reasoning in the event of any deviations from the natural scale.
• Approving the start of production at its various stages.
• Preparing the monthly plan for the quantities produced for the Production Department.
• Effective contribution to solving technical problems during the production of preparations.
• Writing standard working methods, issuing supply requests, and work requests for the department.
• Evaluating employee performance in the department through direct supervision.
• Maintaining the available machinery and production equipment in a permanent operating condition.
• Ensuring and maintaining the maintenance and availability of tools, equipment and plant facilities for production processes and their readiness to work at any time.
• Ensuring that all production processes are applied according to the methods prepared and approved in the Production Department.
• Follow up the production of the preparations and follow them according to the program prepared for that, until the plan is implemented in its scheduled times.
• Follow up the process of maintaining good laws and requirements for good pharmaceutical manufacturing methods.
• Follow up the process of training employees on good pharmaceutical manufacturing methods and methods of writing standard work methods and evaluating them through the tasks and performance assigned to them, and defining their training needs.
• Ensuring that the plant is clean, tidy and ready.
• Preparing the annual performance indicator for the quantities produced for the department.
• Final auditing and signing of each stage of the work if this process is in conformity with specifications and confirming the employees in case there are errors to work on fixing them and not repeating them.
• Training all employees on the laws and regulations in force in the factory at the International Drug Company and the need to adhere to them.
• Adherence to work and public safety instructions.
• Preserving the environment within production according to the approved procedures.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
Bachelor degree in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Engineering or in any other related field.
Minimum of 7 years of experience in similar related field