We are Hiring a Mechanical Engineer to join our team outside Jordan in a European Factory specialized for joinery works.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
• Must be a Professional in English language.
• Licensed as a professional engineer.
• Experience working in the mechanical engineering field.
• Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/LabView programs.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
• Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
1. Responsible for the release of equipment to production whilst supporting the maintenance team to ensure efficient and safe running of machinery.
2. To be a key in ensuring, leading and approving machine upgrades are done according to correct engineering principles and within equipment specifications.
3. From time to time will be entrusted with small to large projects within his/her field of expertise
4. To research and analyse machine specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of machinery and equipment.
5. To confer with engineers, local consultants, and other personnel to implement operating procedures, upgrade machines, resolve system malfunctions or any other H&S risks whilst providing technical information and support.
The work will be outside Jordan /Europe
Please Submitt your CV to the below email: