We’re looking for System Development Officer. The Systems Development Officer is responsible for design, development and maintenance of the Operations Department knowledge management solution including the Clients information pages.
Qualifications & Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer science , electrical engineer, or any related field.
– Fresh Graduate or 1+ year’s previous experience with a stable history in similar roles in customer focused organizations.
– Possesses and demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Possesses detail and accuracy orientation.
– Proficient in all Microsoft office applications and in particular Excel.
– Bachelor’s degree or comparable combination of education and work experience.
– Proficiency in English.
– Strong collaboration, and teambuilding skills.
– Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
– Strong leadership skills, including the ability to work effectively as a leader in a group of peers.
– Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and listening).
– MS Office Suite.
– L2- Office Etiquette.
– Develop and manage Employee Communication Portal/ Intranet activities.
– Maintain knowledgebase content updates and amendments.
– Manage all web related implementations in operations, setting requirements, implementation, testing, and projects closure.
– Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
– Create and maintain software documentation.
– Write a well-documented and tested code.
– Identify bugs and devise solution to these problems with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
– Develop front-end websites and back end website applications.
– Work alongside graphic designers for web design features.
– Develop by using Content Management Systems such as WordPress, – — Drupal and/or Joomla.
– Manage multiple projects comprising short and long development cycles without supervision.
– Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.