Contract Period: 1 Year with possibility to be renewed.
– Analysis and Review of technical information.
– Coordination of Information Models as per Engineering best practices and local/international codes as required
– Review, Audit and Quality Check of Information models
– Task assignment and monitoring for the subordinates (production/project) team
– Preparation of contents for technical reports, including narratives, calculations and illustrations
– Lead, coach, support and motivate team members – understanding of teams needs, strenghts and opportunities and translating them into strength
– Support your teams development
– Driving proactive problem solving and supporting with site/project teams through active collaboration in the areas of tool repairs and service processes
– Monitoring and assessment of the performance of projects, including time, quality and money
– Leadership, guidance and approval for the production of Engineering solutions, documents and standards
– Any other task assigned by the Line Manager
Supervisory / Leadership / Managerial Tasks:
– Be an inspiration leader by strong principles and commitment to the organization based on organization, resilience and agility.
– Foster team building by motivating events to close the physical operation gap between operational units.
– Identify and establish new opportunities for BIM/Projects execution, in alignment with the line managers and following company’s strategy.
– Lead, maintain and monitor the task management systems for his subordinates, in collaboration with projects controls.
Education: BSc, MSc in Architecture.