Mobile App Developer
1. Establishing detailed program specifics through discussion with clients;
2. Clarifying which actions the program is intended to perform;
3. Breaking down all the program specifications into simple elements, and then translating this logic into a programming language, after collecting all the details and the client’s requirements for the mobile application;
4. Problem solving related to any anticipated problems;
5. Project work, including writing specific sections of the program;
6. Integration of all the elements of the program and execution of the application;
7. Testing of the mobile application as the final stage of mobile application development using sample data-sets to verify that the output of the program works as intended and meets the clients’ requirements;
8. Identifying the mistakes and bugs and correcting them;
9. Evaluating and making adjustments as needed to ensure and improve functionality of the app;
10. Designing a mobile application that is adaptable to new requirements;
11. Launching a user-acceptance test to ensure that the program is easy, responsive and accurate;
12. Writing detailed documentation for the operation of the program for mobile users and operators;
13. Generating consultation manuals, technical reports and periodicals to foresee new ways to develop programs and manage existing skills and knowledge; and,
14. Updating, modifying and repairing existing mobile applications.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in information technology or Software Engineering preferred.
Experience: A minimum of two years of experience in professional web and mobile application development.
Salary: 600JOD – 700 JOD
Employment: Type: Full time
Experience: 2 – 3 years
Mobile app development
Ionic/Cordova using phonegab
Native mobile App development (preferred)
User Interface Design (UI)