Skip to content
Jordan Sweden Medical is looking to hire a Industrial or Chemical Engineering.
Jordan Sweden Medical is looking to hire a Compliance Officer with the following requirements:
– BSc in Industrial or Chemical Engineering.
– Minimum of one year of experience working in the quality field preferably within a pharmaceutical company.
– Knowledge and practical experience of Good Manufacturing Practices.
– Auditing and inspection skills.
– Statistical and analytical skills.
– Knowledge of quality tools and process improvement tools.
– Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
– Preferable knowledge and courses in ISO 9001.
– Good command of English language.
– Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases.
– The ability to work collaboratively and as part of a team.
– Strong verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills.
The candidate will be responsible for:
– Conducting onsite and desktop compliance audits to ensure the effectiveness of the systems and procedures in place.
– Assisting in conducting departmental internal audits.
– Participating in the required investigations and actions resulting from external audits and inspections, customer complaints, or any suggested projects.
– Performance monitoring of manufacturing processes and quality systems through key performance indicators and process improvement tools.
– Performing the studies required for risk evaluation and assessment of operations and systems.
– Participating in suppliers and service providers assessment and evaluation and auditing.
– Assisting in quality related training needed for company employees.
Candidates should send their resumes to the following email address and add the position in the title:
error: Content is protected !!