Project Lead – Electrical
- Analysis and Review of technical informatio
- Review, Audit and Quality Check of Information models
- Preparation of contents for technical reports, including narratives, calculations and illustrations
- Monitor, Review and Approve Information models
- Preparation or support to prepare technical reports at project level, relevant to his field of play (discipline/trade)
- Production of Information Models as per Project/Company standards
- Coordination of Information Models as per Engineering best practices and local/international codes as required
- Task assignment and monitoring for the subordinates (production/project) team
- Definition of technical and quality standards and tools for production and coordination of information models
- Review and approve completion of tasks of the production team
- Review, approval and issuance of technical reports and calculations as required
Supervisory / Leadership / Managerial Tasks:
- Be an inspiration leader by strong principles and commitment to the organization based on organization, resilience and agility.
- Lead, maintain and monitor the task management systems for his subordinates, in collaboration with Project Control.
Mandatory: BSc, MSc, Project Management Certificate
MS Office Suite , MS Project and BIM tools.
Modelling , Drafting , Design, Engineering, Value Engineering, Construction (Technical Office), Advanced Building Information Modelling, Planning and Controlling, Design Thinking , Project
Management, Technical Writing, Training, Advanced Office Applications.
Accountability, Analytical and Logical Thinking, Assertiveness, Commitment, Communication, Leadership, Monitoring, Organization, Problem Solving, Stress Management, Training, Teamwork,
Communication, Goal-Setting, Planning, Numeracy, Passion for work, Continuous Development, Self Confidence, Resilience.